Friday, February 14, 2014

HelloYou Tag

Hello You Tag

I made this tag for my son's teacher. She liked it very much!! And my son loves the 3-eyed monster.  I had to stamp a lot of the monster on another paper for him, so he could color them in!!

Materials:
SSS only have eyes for you stamp set.
Spellbinders die: Tags and Flags.
Ink: Archival Ink, Distress Ink (worn lipstick), Power Puff chalk ink(very berry), StudioG pigment ink.
Martha Stewart glitter markers (fuchsia).

Entering this tag in Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Get Krafty

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Arlene :-) I love this monster and am sure your son's teacher loves it too :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x
    please consider turning off word verification x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lorraine:)
      I love the SSS products and now I know how the "Blogger" functions, I will put more of my creations. And thanks for the tip to turn off the word verification!!
      Greetings from Aruba:)

      Delete