Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Happy B-day card




This is the first time I work with acetate and i like the results.
I traced and cut the kite myself. The twine I dipped it in a little bit of "Studio multimedium mate" to give it a loop and a curve, let it dry, and then glue it with glossy accents on the acetate.




Materials:
Lawn Fawn clearstamp "summertime charm"
Lawn Fawn craft dies " summertime charm"
Inkadinkado wood stamp set 10pcs
Punch Fiskar cloud
Doodle twine "flower box assortment"
Neenah Paper "Desert Storm"
Doodlebug 6×6 "flower box"paper pad
DCWV 6×6 "Dot" paper
Studio multi-medium matte
Tombo stamp runner
Wink of stella clear

I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Transparent.

I am entering this card in the Lawnscaping Challenge: Clean and Simple no.78







3 comments:

  1. !!!! this is fabulous!! :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so cute! What a great CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arlene! You did such a wonderful job on this card! You used so many techniques that I never would've thought of-- like using a multi-medium to get that great curl on the twine! I also like how the acetate made it look like your clouds and kite and bees were really "floating." I also thought it was a great touch to make the clouds out of different patterned paper. They match each other, yet still look unique. This really was a whimsical and lovely card and I'm so glad that you took the time to share it with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete