Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Mini Easter Baskets



Here I began to make these mini boxes, cutting the paper 12.3 cm × 12.3 cm and using the "Memory Keepers" Gift Box punch board. The box size is 8.3×8.3×4.4cm (in centimeters). Scoring "start line": L. And "diagonal line": S.
I flipped the upperside of the box to the inside and glue it.



I used the Lawn Fawn  "Happy Easter" stamp set and coordinating dies. I also used the Lawn Fawn "grassy border" die. I colored the images with "Prismacolor".
I think my boys will love it.

 
I'm entering these "Mini Easter Baskets" in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge 
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

1 comment:

  1. These boxes are so charming! I absolutely love how they turned out! You did an amazing job with your coloring and with building up the layers to form a scene. The different layers of grass really convey that wonderful Spring feeling and the bunnies and eggs were adorable. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete