Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Merry Christmas


After a few weeks of vacation, where we had a great time on the Disney cruise and Miami!! I decided to begin with my Christmas cards.
For this card I stamped the bulbs first, then "mask" them. And then I stamped the reindeer and the beer and also masked them, so I could work on the background.
I used "chalk" for the background, it blended softly.
I colored the animals with "prismacolor" and "gamsol".
For the snow I used "metallic" white marker and the sentiment I stamped it with "lobster" dye ink lawn fawn.
And ofcourse "glossy accents" on the bulbs.


Stamps Lawn Fawn: "Party Animal" and "Cozy Christmas".
Lawn Fawn die: "Stitched Circle Stackables".


I am entering this card in the: Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
                                                Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. !!!! omgosh so cute , and CLEVER! :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Disney Cruise? Sounds wonderful!
    These little guys are absolutely adorable. Great idea adding gloss to the lights. So cute! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete