Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Celebrate

 
Here is another watercolor paper!! It is very relaxing!! I stamped the cute elephant and balloon with "Archival Ink". I did  cover the borders with "painters tape" and I used "Distress Ink" for the watercoloring.
 
Stamp: Simon Says Stamp "Birthday Celebration".  (new stamp for my birthday!!)
Distress ink and marker: weathered wood, tattered rose, seedless preserves, squeezed lemonade, peacock feathers and frayed burlap.

On the balloon I put "wink of stella" and "glossy accents".

 
 
 
I am entering this card in the Flickr Challenge 37
 
 
In the Simon Says Stamp "Work It Wednesday". 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is just adorable Arlene.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete