Friday, July 8, 2016

Thanks teacher



I decorated these paper bags and put a little gift inside for the teachers of my two sons. Today was the last day of school, here on Aruba.
The teachers loved it!!
I stenciled the paper bags with the Simon Says Stamp "Medium Dots" stencil and "VersaColor" pigment white ink and let it dry.
I diecut a piece of cardstock with Paper Smooches "Notebook Basic", then stamped the images with Simon Says Stamp "Hello Friends" and colored them with "Prismacolor".
I also diecut Simon Says Stamp "Teacher" from an embossed cardstock with "Wow" raspberry and made some banners with my scissors.
I made a little shaker with the a 2x2 glassine envelopes and put some glitter inside.


 

 
 
 
 
 I am entering this project in the  Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
 
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
 
 
 
 
And in the #thedailymarker30day
 
this one
 
 

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute! Thank you so much for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete