Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Boy Birthday Card


Hello!! Here I share a birthday card I made for a nine year old. He likes to play games.
I stamped the controller and message with Versafine "onyx black" and heat embossed them with Judikens embossing powder.
I watercolored the controller with "Zig Clean". On the colored buttons of the controller and on the stamped "DUDE" I put "glossy accents". 
The stampset is from SSS "All Boy".




Hey Dude! Flickr photo

I am entering this card in the:

SSS Flickr Challenge #76

Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge#251-Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card....love the game control! Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, perfect for a boy.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete