Sunday, November 5, 2017

Christmas treat boxes


Hi, everyone!! Here I made two treat boxes for my sons. I used Lawn Fawn "Cozy Christmas" stampset and I watercolored the bulbs with my "Zig Clean".
I also used the "Scalloped Treat Box", "Stitched Circle Tags" and "mistletoe" single cord.
Flickr photo "treat boxes"


Lawnfawnatics Featured fawnatics Challenge #15



I am entering these in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog

Sugar Pea Mix-it-Up-challenge 37 / SPDMIU37

Make My Monday Challenge Blog / challenge #58


7 comments:

  1. I love your cute and colorful treat boxes, Arlene! I'm so glad you joined us for our Clever Gift Packaging challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun treat boxes! Very colorful. Thanks for joining us at MMM.

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are bright and fun! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable treat boxes! Love the smiling bulbs! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute & adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at SPD. :)

    ReplyDelete