Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Joy and Love (prismacolor)


Hi, everyone! Here I share a Christmas card I made for my mother in law. I stamped the cute critters with "versafine" onyx black and colored them in with "prismacolor" (no gamsol). For the background I used Lawn Fawn "fish tank" and "deep sea" dye ink.
And for the first time I used the "snow marker", I love it!!


Products: SSS "Furry Christmas" and SSS "3 Sided Scalloped".
                WOW embossing powder "Cloud 9"


I am entering this card in the:

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge #85!

Sugar Pea Designs Mix It Up Challenge #38

Cupcake Inspirations CIC434 Craftin Desert Divas

Make My Monday Happy Christmas/Happy Holidays

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet and your coloring is amazing! I love it! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love that stamp and great coloring! Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges this week!
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet & cute! Great coloring, too. Thank you for playing along with us at SPD. :)

    ReplyDelete