Thursday, February 27, 2014

Hey, girlfriend

     

I made this card for my best friend!!
I stamp the dress with distress ink on a "doodlebug flower box"paper, and then cut it out.
I embossed the background with cute flowers.
She loves dresses, so I think she will love this card!!

I'm entering this card in the SSS Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes With Pearls.




Materials:
Simon Says Stamp "like your style".
Doodlebug 6×6 paper pad "flower box"
Distress Ink "worn lipstick".
Embossing powder clear Ranger.
Chalking ink Powder Puff "very berry".
Studio G Stamp.
Glossy accents.
KaiserCraft pearls.

5 comments:

  1. That dress makes a really cute card for your friend! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card!! Very sweet!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute card and that dress is so pretty! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete