Saturday, May 3, 2014

Lemonade Card


I was making some lemonade for my family, to refresh a little!! Here on Aruba we always have sunny days!!
And I thought, hmmmm, I have my Lawn Fawn "Make Lemonade" stamp, and got inspired to make this card!!



Materials:
Lawn Fawn clear stamp "Make Lemonade".
Bruynzeel Aquarelle Pencils.
Archival Ink Jet Black.
Distress Ink "mustard seed".
Versamark Dazzle.
Sizzix Cricles, Scallop dies.
Distress Watercolor Cardstock Tim Holtz.
Embossing Powder HOTP 1066 Black Super Fine.
Glossy accents.
Enamel Dots charmed by Jen Allyson.

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Yellow.

I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes.




 I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Work it Wednesday: Patterned Paper.

2 comments:

  1. Love the way this turned out ..... and now I'm thirsty for lemonade! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this has me thinking of hot summer days when a good cup of lemonade tastes perfect! Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Mellow Yellow!

    ReplyDelete