Saturday, July 12, 2014

Deco Bag


This cute little bag of vellum is from the Paper Smooches "Deco Bag" die. And I also used the "Onsie" and "Baby Shower" dies.
And the sentiment is of SSS "Baby" clear stamp.
My niece asked me if I had an idea of tiny bags to put "dulce de leche" inside (sweets of milk, homemade), for her baby shower. I made this to show her, and she loved it. I will be making 25 of this cute little bags.

I am entering these "Deco Bags" in the Paper Smooches SPARKS : Anything Goes.

                                                                                                      
                                                     

I am entering these "Deco Bags" in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge : Let's Be clear!
                                                  
                                                        Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

3 comments:

  1. These are perfect little favors for her shower, Arlene, and a wonderful entry for our challenge, too! Thanks for sharing them with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are adorable, Arlene!!! thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, dear Alina! You show us totally beautiful works! Creativity is just what wonderful! Our creative website, we have maintained with much love for detail. In different languages. We hope to have many visitors and that our shop is known. I look forward to your visit to the store! You get the first purchase a beautiful gift from us as a thank you! Please recommend us further! Thank you so much!
    Lots of love from Marina

    ReplyDelete