Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Tags


I love this time of year, Christmas! I made these lovely tags for my family and for the teacher of my son.
This  Lawn Fawn stamp set and die "Trim the Tree" is so cute. I also use the the "Stitched Journaling Card" die.



                                                   






 
 
                                              
                                                
I am entering these tags in the Lawnscaping Challenge 96 : Merry Christmas.
 
                                   


4 comments:

  1. Super cute Christmas tags! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are amazing! I love all the color and detail on your tags! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, these are just simply fantastic! WOW, I am blown away! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete