Sunday, May 3, 2015

Flowers On My Mind


I made this card for the grandma of a colleague of mine. It's for her 95th birthday! Woww.....95!!
She is gonna love all these sparkly flowers!


I Love this stamp set "Flowers On My Mind" from Simon Says Stamp. Here I used pigment ink, then heat embossed it with "Iridescent Sparkle" Judi-Kins embossing powder.
I also used "Louie's 123s" dies from Lawn Fawn.


I am entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge


                                          Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

Also I'm entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

                                    Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

                                              

                                                    

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Love the glitter! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete