Monday, May 23, 2016

Skater cat


For this card I used the Simon Says Stamp/Mama Elephant "Skater Kids" Stampset.
I also used the "A2 Card Curved Edge" from Simon Says Stamp, for the hill.
I did diecut "Puffy Cloud Borders" from Lawn Fawn and used it for the clouds with "peacock feathers".
I colored in the cute cat with "Prismacolor" and the message I did heat embossed with WOW "Opaque Bright White" super fine embossing powder.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/26600937493/in/dateposted-public/


I am entering this card in the Flickr Challenge #45 (anything goes)

In the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge (a birthday wish)
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

And in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your clouds in the background! Your scene card is absolutely DARLING, Arlene! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh that is fantastic!!! Such an adorable scene card!!
    Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challange!
    Zoey

    ReplyDelete