Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Sprinkled with Joy (birthday card)

 
I had so much fun making this card. This card is for my mom. She loves bakery, cooking and trying out new recipes.
I began to make this card by watercoloring the stove and the other kitchen items with "Zig Clean".
I choose a 6x6 paper pad (Prima "Sunrise Sunset") for the background and I trace the floor tiles with "PrismaColor" pencil. Then from another 6x6 wood color paper I cut a stroke with the width of the stove and it fits precisely on my background paper. I also use the die "Stitched Square Stackables" Lawn Fawn (the #3 small) for the doors. And the door knobs are form "Teresa Collins" wood dots. I cut another stroke (brown cardstock) for the kitchen countertop.






                                   
                                                           
                                                        Top Picks for MPC #104
                                                  badge_top3_winner


https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/29358812483/in/dateposted-public/

Materials:
Lawn Fawn stampset "Sprinkled with Joy" and "Baked with Love".
Lawn Fawn die: "Stitched Square Stackables" and "Sprinkled with Joy" and the "Add-On".
Lawn fawndamentals: "Walnut" and "Ceanberry".
Archival "Jet Black".

I am entering this card in the Lawnscaping Challenge




And in the in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog


And in the Marker Pop  Challenge #104 “For the Girls”



7 comments:

  1. Oh my, the details are so AWESOME!! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love this little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic! So well thought out and beautifully designed. Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun.. Thanks for joining us at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so unique. I loved it immediately.

    ReplyDelete