Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Valentine's Card "you're stinkin' cute"


I made this shaker card with Lawn Fawn "Heart Stackables" and "Stinkin' Cute" stampset. I watercolored the cute critter with "Zig Clean" and I also used "Wink of Stella".
In the shaker area I put "Martha Stewart" microbead.
And I glued with "multi medium matte" some mini sequins, hearts, stars and white microbead from "Little Things" on the sides of the heart.
 




https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/32734886156/in/dateposted-public/


I am entering this card in the

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

6 comments:

  1. What a clever idea - using vellum instead of acetate for the shaker pane. Makes the project so much softer and more feminine. Love it and your little skunk of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shaker card. Beautiful soft pastels and all the sequins. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a "stinkin cute" card. Love the pretty colors and another way of using vellum. Of course I love the little critter too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thats is sooo cute! I'm adding that to my Pinterest cute critter card collection for future inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very cute, beautifully done. love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Valentines card - so adorable.
    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Blog.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete