Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Froggy card


Hi, crafty friends!! Here I share a masculine card that I made with Paper Smooches "A Little Lovin" stampset.
First I stamped the frog with Versafine "onyx", then I draw with my Copic "multiliner" 0.3 the swamp grass and the water lily leaf.
I water colored the whole scene with my "Zig Clean". The colors are turquoise green, may green, light green, mid brown and yellow.
On the cute frog I put some white dots with "gelly roll".
For the background I used the "raindrop" stencil of C.C Designs with Distress Ink "thumbled glass".

 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/34290522136/in/dateposted-public/


I am entering this card in the

Paper Smooches April challenge
www.papersmooches.net.



Markerpop #118 Watercolor People or Animals



Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! I absolutely love how you watercolored the water! Amazing all around:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with our April challenge- hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. I love it. I am so glad you joined in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Thank You so much. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete