Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Watermelon card


Hi, there! Here I share a card I made for a birthday girl. I used my "Zig Clean" for water coloring. The colors are pink, light green, may green, yellow.
For the watermelon I used Lawn Fawn "Stitched Circle Stackables" (watermelon peel and the pink fruit).
The seeds are from the Lawn Fawn "Bugs and Kisses", the leaf in the die set. It was the right size for the seeds.
And the tag is also from Lawn Fawn "Stitched Labels".
I diluted Liquid pearls onyx in a few drops of water and spattered on a white cardstock. And also I put a few dots with "Sakura" pink and "Wink of Stella" yellow.
The message "sweet birthday wishes" are from different Lawn Fawn stampsets, "Here's the Scoop", "Beep Boop Birthday" and "Sprinkled with Joy.







 
 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/129280758@N05/34190708450/in/dateposted-public/


I am entering this card in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog
Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Badge

Markerpop Challenge #120 Color Fun


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge



7 comments:

  1. Super clever card, Arlene! Love the summery colors! So happy you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Arlene! The watermelon is so cute.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Creative.. I love how you colored the watermelon. Thanks for joining us at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun card! I love the background! Thanks for joining us at MarkerPOP!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much😄😄

    ReplyDelete