Monday, January 29, 2018

Aloha card


Hi, everyone!! Here I made a card for a birthday girl, using MFT "Polynesian Paradise" stampset. I stamped all the images with "Versafine" onyx black and heat embossed it with "Judikins" embossing powder.
I watercolor them in with my "Zigs" and I fussy cut all the images . In the background I distressed very lightly with "tumbled glass" and "bundled sage".
I also used Lawn Fawn "Stitched Square Stackables" and Waffle Flower "Flower Circles Inverted".

Instagram

Flickr Photo Aloha!


I am entering this card in the

MFT Color Challenge 86

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge - Sketch 369

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Such a sweet image and pretty flowers!! Great coloring!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolutely lovely creation! I adore the bold colors you used and how skillfully you colored your image. The embossing was done perfectly and this whole piece really sings. It is clean and crisp and professional-looking, yet still full of lots of love and warmth! Thank you for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete