Sunday, February 18, 2018

"One in a chameleon"


Hallo, everyone!! I made this card using Lawn Fawn "Flower Power", "Stitched Rectangle Stackables", "One in a Chameleon" stampset and it's coordinating dies.
For the flowers I used different Distress Inks on a Bristol "smooth surface" cardstock, splattered water, let it for 30 seconds and then dry it with a kitchen towel. And run it through my cuttlebug.
I stamped the chameleon with Versafine "onyx black", heat embossed it with Judekins embossing powder and watercolored it with my Zigs.

Instagram






 
                                                       


I am entering this card in the

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog

SugarPea Designs Mix-it-up-challenge #40

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge



1 comment:

  1. Love those beautiful colourful flower die cuts. Card is bright and beautiful. Thanks very much for joining in the fun @ Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete