Sunday, March 18, 2018

Easter Decorations with Lawn Fawn!!


Happy Sunday!! Here I share some Easter projects I made for the kids. I got the inspiration from this video!! I used Lawn Fawn dies, "Tote Bag", "Happy Hatchling", "Chirpy Chirp Chirp", "Grassy Border" and "Spring Showers".
 I love how the coffee filter fits perfectly in the tote bag.
The kids love the decorations, also the cupcakes :) My sons told me that they want to try to make the tote bags by themselves, so next weekend we will do that!!

Instagram


 
 
Playing in the following challenges

 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge



9 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are SO cute, Arlene! Fun cards, and I especially love your adorable cupcake toppers!! Thanks for joining us this week at Simon Says Stamp for our Monday Challenge, Easter/Spring Inspired! xx Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness these are absolutely gorgeous! I love the little treat bags and the cupcakes look so cute with their little chick toppers, super adorable :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday and Wednesday Challenges
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I want to be at this party! Your Easter decorations are totally adorable, such fun designs you created! Thanks so much for joining the Fun with Dies challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...what adorable projects!! Thanks so much for joining our SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arlene, this is totally rock! Cuteness overload. Great projects. Thank you for playing along with us at SugarPea Designs!

    ReplyDelete